Participants will have the opportunity to present their work and research and discuss it with the SSNR2023 community; we welcome student contributions during SSNR2023 via posters, oral presentations, and publishing abstracts in the Proceedings. Students can participate in both the posters and oral presentations – if you would like to do so, please make sure you submit both forms.
Don’t forget to join the SSNR2023 Forum!
|We are compiling the Proceedings for SSNR2023! If you had attended either SSNR2022 or SSNR2023 and are now interested in submitting a 2-page abstract to be considered for publication, please submit here no later than September 1, 2023. A sample abstract template can be downloaded here: (.docx).|
June 12, 2023: Student posters can be hung in the room above the Plenary Lectures – check out the assigned poster spots here!
June 8, 2023: Student oral presentations have been selected! Please see here for the updated specific timeslots.
All students are invited to display a poster during SSNR2023!
Poster preparation instructions:
- Poster dimensions should be no larger than 70cm (height) x 90 cm (width)
- Authors are free to create their own poster design; there are no particular style requirements
- Fixation material will be provided onsite
May 2,2023: The deadline to sign up to display a poster is June 2, 2023 – poster sign up is here. Please let us know if you need to ship your poster to the venue prior to the start of SSNR2023.
Contributions (Abstracts and Oral Presentations)
After the selection process of SSNR2023, participants will be given the possibility to submit abstracts (2 pages) to be considered to present an oral presentation. A sample abstract template can be downloaded here: (.docx).
Contributions should be focused on your main PhD/research activity. If you want, you may give special relevance to the aspects that you consider better match with SSNR2023 topics.
Student Abstracts and/or Oral Presentation instructions:
- It is mandatory to provide a title, short abstract, and attach the 2-page abstract (PDF or Word doc format) in the Contribution Application Form here no later than June 2, 2023.
- The Organization Committee will notify students selected for oral presentations by June 5, 2023.
- Student oral presentations should be 10 minutes long, with an additional 5 minutes of Q&A
- After SSNR2023, the Organization Committee will notify students selected for abstracts for inclusion into the Proceedings; please let us know if you do not want to be selected for oral presentation.
May 2, 2023: The above bullet points have been updated with information and the Contribution application form link.